reklama

Forum Islandia :: Forum ICELAND.PL Strona Główna

ICELAND.PL :: Islandia - strona główna portalu

ZANIM COŚ NAPISZESZ PRZECZYTAJ REGULAMIN  
JEŚLI KTOŚ CIĘ OBRAŻA LUB ŁAMIE REGULAMIN, NIE DAJ SIĘ SPROWOKOWAĆ, NAPISZ DO ADMINA!

FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja   ProfilProfil   ZalogujZaloguj 

Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   

Iceland going to bankrupt.... ... ... Pause... ... ... Noot!

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Islandia :: Forum ICELAND.PL Strona Główna -> Iceland
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
mjkl
ILOŚĆ OSTRZEŻEŃ: 1
PostWysłany: 10 Paź 2008, 11:09    Temat postu: Iceland going to bankrupt.... ... ... Pause... ... ... Noot! Odpowiedz z cytatem

Someone is making really nice profit on this panic & hysteria. Media are looking just for sensation. Anyway - if you're here, got your own brain & you're capable of doing some math, getting some facts straigth... And you can think on your own... you won't be the one standing in line to Bonus or Glitnir to buy lifetime supply of flour or take all your savings from the bank.

This is hillarious and pretty sad in the same time. People are disinformed, harming themselves by taking out their savings from banks, or buying foreign currencies now for isk when they should do something completely different.

Now it's the best time to invest here. Take a look at exchange rates, do some math... and relax. Let those guys who did all this mess do their job. They work their asses of, 25 hours a day, to fix the situation... but let's not regret them - those fuckers did all this in the first place so just let them appreciate themselves.

Iceland will get poorer now... just a bit, but it'll gain a lot in the long run. And anyway... for many it's the matter of selling one of their 3 cars, when 1 of them is a big ass comfy suv, and changing it to some older Toyota or Nissan... or going abroad for vacation next year just once instead of two...

Isn't that weird that the owner of a bank, that is going to "bankrupt", is the owner of almost all convenience stores, has big share in fuel business, owns few papers spreading rumors that there will be no food or fuel pretty soon? After last weekend fuel prices dropped by 10%. How come if we have such a crisis here? :]

Spread the word. Situation ain't really that bad as they show it in the media.

Áfram Ísland!

Btw You like Borat? I like. I like sex. Is nice.

Lukas-3000GT
Gość
PostWysłany: 17 Lis 2008, 0:36    Temat postu: Re: Iceland going to bankrupt.... ... ... Pause... ... ... N Odpowiedz z cytatem

mjkl napisał:

Áfram Ísland!

Btw You like Borat? I like. I like sex. Is nice.

Well.. I like. but 1 pic with him is ugly
Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Islandia :: Forum ICELAND.PL Strona Główna -> Iceland Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: